Thursday, January 1, 2015

You Are SO What You Wear

Below are some of my fave looks of 2014.  I personally believe you can tell a lot about a woman by the way she dresses.  You are what you wear.  I, as you can see 1) am pretty conservative. 2) I don't do over the top costume(y) outfits, 3) I don't do trendy but I am always well put together, I like to think classic. 4) I love a nice blazer or jacket and I apparently will slip a vest in from time to time. 5) I'm not much of a girly girl and love menswear inspired looks occasionally. 6) I do have a girlish love of polka dots. 7) I prefer a nice pant over a skirt any day. My closet is evidence of this as 85% of my bottoms are pants. 8) I love shoes (YAY) another girlish quality.  I have an affinity towards peep toe. 9) The New Yorker that still lives in me tends to gravitate toward darker colored clothing although I will add a pop of color every now and then. 10) I love accessories, they are great for adding that pop of color just for fun. 11) I have lots of clothes and shoes and bags and jewelry, probably too much.  (Yeah NO) 12) I don't repeat outfits (strange right) although I will remix the heck out of specific pieces. 13) I like dresses but I don't think they  feel the same way about me. 14) I shop way too much (Hush your mouth, NO I DON'T)
Overall assessment of me: I am a reserved woman who takes care of herself and others,  a calculated thinker not a risk taker.  I like to show a little but leave a lot to the imagination.  I like to have fun but you won't see me on an episode of girls gone wild.

What does your personal style tell you about your personality?

@~~~~I'm SoRosie
Stay Rosy Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment