Monday, December 29, 2014

I am SO cleaning out my closet!

So, I think it's been just about a year since I started thrifting and now my closet is starting to overflow.  I have a pretty decent sized walk-in, so when I started having trouble maneuvering about, it was time to clean house.  Well not really...it was more like organize house and set aside a few things for donations.

Cleaning out my closet was a three man job so I recruited my mom and son to help.  Y'all know he dipped out on me after only a few minutes! Geez...good help can be so hard to find.  But my mom, bless her heart, is a beast when it comes to cleaning.  It took us several hours but now I have plenty of space to go in and twirl!  Seriously! I literally went in and twirled from room to room in my closet!!  I think it will be my new hideaway.

Everything is organized pretty much by color.  I have separate sections for my work and casual clothing.  You know the saying " a place for everything and everything in its place" this now describes my closet.  Let's hope I can keep it that way!😕

Are you cleaning out or organizing your closet for the New Year?  I'd love to see your before and after.  Here are a few of mine.

              @~~~~~ I'm SoRosie
                  Stay Rosy Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment