Wednesday, April 1, 2015

SO Busy

It feels like it's been forever since I've posted about my goings-on.   I've been busy trying to get all this baby weight off so I can fit into all my great thrift finds.

I'm 8 weeks into a 12 week long fitness program.  The goal of the program is to transform your body through proper nutrition and exercise.  I consider myself to be pretty slender but was I shocked when I got the results of a hydrostatic (under water) weigh-in at the beginning of the program.   I had a mind boggling 50.5% of body fat. 

I personally think it's all in my upper torso- if you know what I mean.  Not too much I can do about it unless I opt for an augmentation, which I've actually considered on a number of occasions.  But then I always hear a little voice in my head saying, "Be thankful for what God gave you".  (The voice is actually my mother who thinks I'm being ridiculous because some people pay good $ for 'em)

I also joined a sports team to get extra exercise.  We've been practicing at least 4 times a week it seems. Wish me luck my 1st game is in 2 weeks!

                              I'm SoRosie
                            Stay Rosy Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment