Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Denim Rocks

Week 2 of the campaign Jeans for a. cause!
This challenge is much more difficult than I thought it would be.  Perhaps its all in my head and I'm making it more difficult than it needs to be.
See the problem is I'm so accustomed to dressing in a business casual (no jeans allowed) fashion, that I think it makes me feel a bit out of my comfort zone.  This discomfort is further exacerbated by the fact that not everyone has elected to participate in the full campaign, so not everyone is wearing jeans every day as I've so boldly chosen to do.  That means when someone sees you in jeans they do the dreaded double take to be sure you are displaying your donation symbol.  Then there's the quick check to make sure your jeans meet the rules, followed no doubt by an assessment of said ensemble.  Talk about being under pressure!  WHEW!
Despite the PRESSURE I think I've done well.  Here are a few more of my outfits...
I apologize in advance for the crotch shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment