Friday, October 17, 2014

October Thrift Haul!

I've had some good days,  I've had some hills to climb...but when I look around and I think things over, all of my good days outweigh my bad days, so I won't complain.  If you listen to gospel you recognize these lyrics.  (Marvin Winans Lyrics)  These words apply to many areas of my life, my thrift life is not exempt. Sometimes my runs are a complete bust but mostly I score some cool stuff,  so no complaints here.
 
Here are a few of my faves:
Plaid Ralph Lauren Blazer ~$5  I have a serious obsession with blazers, I would be ashamed to say how many I have but I actually haven't taken count.  But promise put them to good use.  I wear one at least 4 out of 5 work days. Oh snap, I just realized I scored a RL necklace that matches the buttons on jacket (whatacoinkydink)
Red Leather Jacket Guess ~$6
Ralph Lauren Tie ~$1
Utility Blazer J.Crew~$9 retails for~100-130
Faux Fur Utility Vest Old Navy ~6
Lucky Brand Crop jeans $.25 Too chilly out but for a quarter??
Brown Sperry TopSiders ~$6 I bought a retail pair and paid about $80 but I like these much more(SMH)
Spense Vest~$4 (For my menswear inspired looks)
Alfani Leather Jacket ~$30 I may have over paid for this but it was well worth it because it ends my search for a brown leather and I absolutely love it.
Talbots Shirt ~5
J Crew Shirt~5(Goes nicely with leggings and these boots)
Ralph Lauren Silk Sweater (Soooo Soft)
 
Do you think any of my finds are a hit or miss?
What have you scored for the fall? 
 
P.S. I also picked some fall decor for the front steps,  which I've already set out.  I would go take pic but it's a little brisk outside and I'm feeling quite cozy.
 
@~~~~I'm SoRosie
Stay Rosy Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment